Monday, November 23, 2015

My blog's first day



Good afternoon to all my new readers,
This is my first post and I'm a bit nervous and don't know much of what to say really on this first day.
Naturally, this is kind of exciting since this is my first day blogging.
So lease wish me luck.
On this blog I will be sharing  new items that I make for my Etsy Recupefashion shop which you can visit whenever you feel like it.

So today this is like practicing my posting a message and I have to workout all the stuff there is to do to make my blog beautiful for you guys and I'm having a bit of a hard time with the gadgets and all.
I'm not very good with these things, At age 50, I'm getting slushie in the brain. lol. :)

So I'll be working on the blog for a little and then I'll start to send you my information about my shop and other information to keep you informed on recycling and other fun stuff like tutorials on sewing projects.

So wish me luck. and talk real soon.

God bless you all and have a great day.




1 comment:

James said...

Stitches are knitted by winding the yarn twice around the pegs and lifting the bottom loop over the top loop stickgarn