Monday, December 21, 2015

New Eco-Friendly Cotton Handkerchiefs.




I know it's been a little while since I wrote on the blog but with
 sickness it is hard to be regular.
But I've got something new for you today.
IT's my new Eco-Friendly handkerchiefs made from 100% cotton men's shirts.
I've only got a few in stock for now so hurry and get yours today before they're gone.










                                                           Then there's the beige & purple






Then to terminate the collection there's the 

They make perfect Christmase gift, or New years gifts, birthday gifts or why not make yourself a gift?
These are great alternatives to throwaway Kleenexes.
These help billions of trees from being chopped down, simply from being turned into paper products.
I make these with all my love as with all my Recupefashion products.

Thank you for stopping by today and hope to see you soon.