Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Garnier Skin Active Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer Review

Good day, thanks for dropping by today.
I'll be telling you about Garnier SkinActive clearly brighter brightening & smoothing moisturizer, which I'll be referring to as moisturizer for short through this review.

I am part of a review group called ChicAdvisor which you can find HERE.
This place is awesome because we get to review great products that we would not know about normally.


You can check out my review about this Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer HERE.  

Now let's get down to business




I love this little moisturizer bottle and it's content.
I find that it's content has done some great work on my face in the past 2 weeks.
It says  that it's a  fast absorbing, non-greasy formula that turns dull, rough skin into smooth, polished-looking skin with a more radiant, even tone.

Well I'M 50 years old and I do have rough skin with uneven tone, I have pink spots and brown spots. I would need a miracle actually to even out my tone,
This little cream has actually even out some of my tone and made my skin look somewhat very good,
I love this cream and will keep  using it.  It has also made my face look clearer.
The dullness seems to have vanished.
Even my daughter which comes quite regularly, let's say she comes over every 3 days, has seen an improvement without me telling her about my use of the cream.
So I'm quite happy with the results.
I am quite affirmative that you guys will too.


Has an FPS of 15. 
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.

Costs about 15$

Please let us know what you think about this product in the comment section,
We care about what you think.

Thanks for dropping by,
God bless

Have a great day.

No comments: