Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water Review





I would like to talk to you today about my latest review
on Garnier Skinactive micellar water.

This item was shipped to me because I am part of ChickAdvisor
Group review team.
 This is great and we receive awesome products to try and share on our blogs 
to share with our readers.
You can also check out my review on ChickAvisor garnier Skinactive Micellar Water.
So let's get to it shall we?


The first product I shall be telling you guys about is the micellar water



I am in love with this micellar water except for 1 thing.
It says on the bottle that it it's an all-in-one cleansing water.
It removes make-up + cleanses+ refreshes.
I have no trouble with the cleanses and refreshes part, but when it comes to the removing the make-up part I think it doesn't do the job quite right for me.
I usually rely on make-up wipes for my eyes and I only wear mascara and a bit of eye make up.  But I do love ne thing about the micellar water , it's that you do not have to rub.  That is wonderful because with wipes you have to rub and that hurts the sensitive eye skin.
It may have taken more then one cotton wipe but my eye skin was not irritated at all.  So if you have sensitive skin like I do this Garnier SkinActive micellar water is the perfect product for you.

As for the refreshing and cleansing part I had no trouble with that, my face feels really great after using the micellar water.
When I wake up in the morning, I use the micellar water before putting on my face cream and I  am ready to go sometimes with no make up.
I would say that this micellar water will be awesome this summer on hot and humid days just for refreshing our face.
I intend to buy some more of this Garnier Skinactive micellar water and use on daily basis.  This micellar water is perfect for all skin types even for sensitive skin.

You will love this micellar water , and I hope you will let me know if you give it a try in the comment section, or if you have already tried it, please let us know.

Thanks for dropping by,
God bless and have a great day.









No comments: